when are you ever going to see
that i’m no longer what i seem to be
i am the ever-changing sands
that slip through your fingers
pouring into the cracks
of the forgotten places
in your soul
and by the time you notice the tiny grains
they will have formed a
desperate dark desert,
but it will be far
It’d hurt a lot less.
i wish you loved me as much as you love them.
i wish you showed that you love me as much as you show them (and everyone, for that matter)
i wish it didn’t feel like you’re ashamed of me or…like you’re trying to hide me away. like it’s a sin to love me. a sin to acknowledge my presence, my existence. like it’s a crime to associate with me.
i wish you’d remember what it was like to know me.
it seems like you’ve forgotten.
- parents: you need to go out more
- parents: you need to exercise more
- parents: YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK??? YOU?????
- parents: HAHAHA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU???
- parents: why are you getting angry
People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone